I try to exercise every day of the week except Sundays. It’s not a perfect workout, I usually walk 3 miles on a treadmill, then lift some weights. I also enjoy taking Capoeira classes. Capoeira is a Brazilian martial art that incorporates music, dance and acrobatics. I’ve been doing it for almost a year and have master some of the most basic movements. Haha. I really enjoy it though.
There are plenty of times I really don’t want to work out. I mean, if I give it my all for a months’ time and don’t see some amazing results, it’s hard to stay motivated. Yes, I realize it’s an unrealistic timeframe, but it should be an accurate one just the same.
The main thing that keeps me going even when I don’t feel like I’m getting amazing results, is thinking that if I didn’t exercise, what would I look like then?
No comments:
Post a Comment