Sunday, April 26, 2015

Joy in the Journey

From my Husband's trip to London
Today was Stake Conference at Church. Many members of the Church gathered together to listen to wonderful talks looking for guidance for our lives. Many wonderful things were said, but one part that I really liked said that Heavenly Father wants to bless us, and He would like to give us big blessings, but first we need to appreciate the small things in our lives. I like this concept. Something else I like about it is, that it is much easier to enjoy life no matter what we perceive is less than what we would like, when we just appreciate and are thankful for all the good things we have. When life doesn’t seem to be taking us in the direction we have chosen, it is easier to love it knowing that this is the path the Lord has chosen, so it is a better one than we had originally picked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment