Monday, April 20, 2015

Organic, Probiotic, ACV, Stevia Drink

I make this drink at least once a day, usually for when I work out. It has probiotics from the Organic Greens Ormus supplement, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) which has many health benefits, and I sweeten it with a packet of Organic Stevia, which makes it a very low calorie drink! I have to admit that drinking a beverage with ACV and the Super Greens in it, takes some getting used to, but after a few days, it’s pretty good! It’s just like when you try to get your kids to eat their Veggies, at first, it’s a struggle, but once they get used to the flavors, there are no problems!

Ingredients

~ 1 Tbs Organic ACV
~ 1 Tbs Organic Probiotic Greens
~ 1 packet of Organic Stevia
~ 24 oz Water

Stir and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment